Family relationships play a significant role in the people’s lives and they are the building blocks of societal life. Good relationships push us to new heights, yet when relationships sour, they may also bring us to new lows. Because of this fragility and tendency to extremes, it’s helpful to seek third-party assistance when relationships become too strained for the immediate parties to resolve disputes and restore order in every party’s life. At Nguyen & Chen, our attorneys specialize in family law in the state of Texas and California. Our experienced family law attorneys are ready to provide all clients with the highest level of service at affordable rates.
Most people associate family law with divorce, but we offer legal assistance on a much broader range of issues related to family life. This includes resolving and litigating issues concerning:
- Child custody and support
- Domestic Violence
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Severance of parental rights
When family conflicts must involve the state or can otherwise only be resolved by legal action, it is critical for individuals to seek the professional, experienced, and compassionate services of qualified family attorneys.
At Nguyen & Chen, our expert team is dedicating to understanding the full needs of our clients. We are well-versed in working through conflicts for our clients, whether it is through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
Nguyen & Chen Family Attorneys: Our Major Practice Areas
- Divorce. Divorces, whether amicable or hostile, have long-lasting consequences that can impact the entire family, especially in situations where children are involved. A family law attorney can help you and your ex-partner work towards a harmonious resolution. Where such a resolution is impossible, our family law attorneys will work to defend your rights and achieve a fair and just result.
- Child Custody and Visitation. Texas law uses the more formal phrases of “conservatorship” and “possession and access” rather than custody and visitation. The courts also require the outlining of parenting plans and other specialty forms in such cases. Our family attorneys are adept at assisting clients through such language and forms to reach resolutions that preserve the best interests of you and your children.
- Adoption. Similar to the above, any case pertaining to children involves a number of legal and bureaucratic complexities. When you hire our law firm, an experienced family attorney will work with you to explain the entirety of the adoption process, prepare all required documentation, and represent you at any and all adoption hearings. Should any challenges pertaining to the adoption arise in the future, we will advocate on your behalf and that of your adopted child.
Choose Nguyen & Chen Family Law
Our team has decades of experience in all aspects of family law and we are ready to assist you from our Houston, Texas office. Please contact us today for more information.